Pages

Thursday 7 January 2016

Lai Mohammed Shows His Soft Side,Gushes About His Wife

lai and wife.jpg
Nigeria's minister of information and culture, Alhaji Lai Muhammed recently showed Nigerians a glimpse of his non-political side. 
According to Naij, Mr Mohammed up on his family life. The APC chieftain revealed how he met his wife. He said, ''We actually met during preparation towards FESTAC 77. I was doing my Youth Service with the organisers of FESTAC 77 and we needed some school certificate holders as protocol officers to work temporarily with us.

“She was among those selected and from there we started our relationship. For me, it was love at first sight. I liked her immediately I set my eyes on her. We got married in 1979. We met in 1976, started working together in 1977 and we got married in 1979 after about three years of courtship. My wife has been very supportive; we have gone through a lot together. We have climbed to the top together and also crashed together. I don’t think I can marry any other person in my life. Infact I would gladly marry my wife all over again.”

Mr Mohammed has been married to his wife, Alhaja Kudirat Adeoti Muhammed, for 35 years. The couple has 4 children and several grandchildren.

0 comments:

Post a Comment